Monday 10 August 2009

Stone Bugs


Today was another raining British summer day today, so we decided to paint some stones that we collected the other weekend at the beach.

The minimads have been examining bugs and lady birds lately in the garden, so I thought we could make our own colourful stone bugs.



This was a really easy activity for them and they both wishes we had collected more, so we will next time and I will varnish them and we can give them as presents to family.

They basically painted them in poster paint of their chosen colour and then let them dry.



Then they did the detailing and stuk on googly eyes.



They turned out great

1 comment:

Snowfairy said...

Brilliant bugs, I was just looking for something else I can make with my 3 year old and these are perfect. Thanks, I'm just to look around and see what other ideas of yours I can borrow.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails