Friday 4 September 2009

Watch out its a full moon

Here at TheMadHouse a full moon means that the mini's are usually in terrible moods.  I know lots of you will find this all lentil weavery, but trust me the moon definitely has some effect on my two.
My thinking is if the moon can control all the tides and water on this earth, then as we are about 75% water then I figure it can have some effect on us too!
Me and MadDad have noticed that things tend to go a bit crazy around here come the full moon.
Full Moon Fact
More people are admitted with dog bites on a full moon than any other night!!

1 comment:

dottycookie said...

Oooh, can't say I've noticed an increase in Cookie madness at the full moon, but I'm willing to believe it.

Thank you for your kind comment at my blog. Wishing you all the best for Monday, and a fabulous month before preschool starts - that's a lot to be coping with all at once!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails