Friday 18 December 2009

Bloggy Love



I decided to take part in the Christmas Ornament swap this year.  I already had the materials to make my ornament, so it would only be the postage costs.



 

 

 

My Ornaments received from my partner at ooodlesofnoodles.blogspot.com are fabtastic and look great on the tree,  I love them.




I also received a lovely Circle of friends award from Penny at Pennys Hen House.  This means an awful lot to me, in fact I cried.

Now I have to tell you 5 things I like to do:

Smell my children
Walk by the sea, even in the winter
Sewing
Having my hair washed at the hairdressers (Roll on Tuesday)!!
Drinking tea

I have to pass this on to 5 people

Sandy at Baby Baby, I think we are living paralle lives!!
Aby at Mutterings from the moor, a wonderful, caring and just fab lady
Suzie at itch2stitch, she has been through so much and is a tower of stregth to me
Stephanie at Bah! to Cancer, She has the most wonderful attitude and I think I am a little bit in love with her!!!
I would also pass it back to Penny, as she has been supporting me from the start!



Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you so much, what a lovely thing to say about me, I am truly happy that you have picked me! I love your ornaments , they look lovely on your tree! Merry christmas to you and yours. suzie. xxx

Unknown said...

Hello again, thanks for coming over! I have re-edited my post now and have got your award on there and a bit about it too! suzie. xxx

Floss said...

Congrats on your award - well deserved! Those decorations are lovely, but I'd like to see what you made! Has it arrived yet?

BadPenny said...

gorgeous decorations.

You are very welcome - now I'm feeling weepy ! I didn't sleep well last night but at least the boiler is fixed ! Glad the comments about my plumber made you laugh - the poor man would be horrified if he knew !

Metropolitan Mum said...

Oh wow, they are really pretty! I have to look into that swap thing and might join next year, too.

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful ornaments! Well done on your award,x.

whoatemycrayons said...

Ornaments looks great. People are so creative and clever and it's all that much more special.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I only just noticed this! Thank you Jen, it means such a lot to hear you say those lovely things about me. xxx

san said...

Aw, thank you so much. I'm touched. Our lives are spookily similar! x

skirts and wellies said...

Lovely ornaments and I'm with you on the sewing and once again I have to say, you are so lucky to live by the sea - winter or summer!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails